Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Love Bus Crawl question

User Info Menu

Re: One Love Bus Crawl question

not too harp on an issue that appears to have already been answered but one love drive is no place for kids that age......some of the bars are right on the road and it would only take a second for the unthinkable too happen......and when i say on the road i mean IN the road!....almost seems like you have too pull your feet in for passing cars when your sitting having a cold one......much respect and have a blast!

User Info Menu

NO to the crawl.........Yes to LTU for dinner~~ You will have Big Fun whatever you do~~It's YOUR life and YOUR child..........Have a great time~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapple is All Inclusive, you'd better ask them for baby sitter suggestions...you might have to pay for a day pass to the property in addition to paying the sitter.

User Info Menu

We stayed at the GP 2 years ago and went on the OL bus. We were quite suprised that a couple brought their toddler with them. It was quite "interesting" as they had a stroller. Everyone on the bus seemed to be ok with that. They let them get on first (they sat in the back with the stroller). It was in June and was it hot..the kid was a trooper though never cried or complained. That being said..I wouldn't bring a child on the bus..but thats just me. I know the GP can get a sitter arranged for you for a fee. They did that for another couple 2 years ago.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Between the road and the cliffs I know I wouldn't be able to relax with a small child on the pub crawl. Good luck with whichever you choose!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    Kuyaba is a great place for a family dinner. Between the parrots and the cats your precious will be entertained. For a sunset view and great lobster I recommend 3 Dives on a webcast Tuesday night on the cliffs. You can meet Rob and a lot of Boardies and there is open space to play with your child. Very casual.
    There's CATS at Kuyaba? How come you never told me that! Does Mrs. Dash know? We're going to Kuyaba. AND parrots? Yeeeesh! What have I been missing!

User Info Menu

That said ... on to the topic! Of the many wonderful things I have learned over the years, Jamaicans have an immense respect for the elderly (not from my own personal experience ... yet, but getting there!) and take great joy in children! You will find lots of kids along the beach, especially on week ends when the Jamaican kids are out of school and on the beach! While the pub crawl with the child may not be a great idea - and they're all so right about the bars being IN the road - you will have lots of opportunities for your little one! A nanny or sitter recommended by your property, with that great joy in children that they have, will probably be wonderful for all of you! And maybe open doors to other activities in the evening you never dreamed of! More power to you for bringing you child with you! It's a wonderful thing!

In a few years, may your child say what one of ours did "I was practically raised in Jamaica, Dude! I don't need your bracelet"!

User Info Menu

How does one go about reserving a spot on the bus for 6? Does this have to be done in advance? And if so how far in advance? Thank You.

User Info Menu

You can find it at the top of the page under "Things to Do". I book a couple of months out. Don't know if you need to or not but I always want a specific day of the week and don't want to find they are full.

User Info Menu

Rent a van and let the 3 yr old drive!