Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A New Alfred?

User Info Menu

Re: A New Alfred?

True that no one could ever replace Alfred. Though we had made several reaches and loved Negril before we met him, Jamaica has not seemed the same without him. For a while Pam didn't want to return to Negril because he had become such a big part of our visits and was no longer there. I gave him the Jock Itch can and he told me several tales of its adventures. I still tear up when I think of him. He was a great and trusted friend.

Respect,
    Col. Andy & "Wildcat" Pam
    Name:  Alfred.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  6.2 KB

User Info Menu

I didn't mean to "harsh anyone's mellow". See you in April!

Respect,
    Col. Andy & "Wildcat" Pam.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Andy & Pam,

The senseless tragedy hit many, each in our own way. I had personally known Alfred from 1990 and his passing hit hard. But knowing Alfred, he would not want this to make friends and visitors, old and new to not see the island he loved.

Raise a glass to Alfred's life and to all the people his generosity touched!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Yep - Michael's On Time.. He filled in a couple of times when we rode with Alfred (wow - we miss that man!) - He drove us our last reach. He is a great guy - great service - personable, on time - Very accommodating and just all around nice guy.. We will be traveling with him again in November - You will not be disappointed!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Exactly Rob. As I said, we'll be back in April and while in the States we are walking, talking promoters of Negril and Treasure Beach.

Respect,
    Col. Andy & "Wildcat" Pam

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Got in touch with Kenny. He's picking us up. Thanks

User Info Menu

True what Rob said...
    Sorry, got something in my eyes.
    Cheers!