Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 2-3 BR cabins/condos on the beach?

User Info Menu

Question 2-3 BR cabins/condos on the beach?

I am starting to look into a trip for March 2016. We've been to Negril two times in the past 10 yrs and stayed at Merrils and Grand Pineapple (before it was the Grand Pineapple). They were ok but we found ourselves going off property and interacting with the locals most of the time. This time we are going to be bringing our 3 teens who will be 15, 15 & 17. So five total. We are not interested in all inclusive type resorts but prefer something smaller.

I know there is a 2 bedroom condo at Negril Beach Club but can anyone else tell me where else there are two bedrooms? or even 3?

We would like to have a kitchen to make some of our own meals. It would be a bonus if there was breakfast but its not a dealbreaker. Looking to pay under $1300 for 6 nights.

User Info Menu

Re: 2-3 BR cabins/condos on the beach?

Check the suites at Coco La Palm.

User Info Menu

Treehouse, Crystal Waters, Nirvana, Rondel Village Villas, Travellers suites, White Sands apartments. The latter may be more in your budget for March. Most will be closer to $300/night +. If you go Apr 15th or later, it will be much more doable for what you want to spend.
    Last edited by Melody; 01-25-2015 at 01:20 AM.

User Info Menu

Beach House Villas is great!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nattyj View Post
    I am starting to look into a trip for March 2016. We've been to Negril two times in the past 10 yrs and stayed at Merrils and Grand Pineapple (before it was the Grand Pineapple). They were ok but we found ourselves going off property and interacting with the locals most of the time. This time we are going to be bringing our 3 teens who will be 15, 15 & 17. So five total. We are not interested in all inclusive type resorts but prefer something smaller.

I know there is a 2 bedroom condo at Negril Beach Club but can anyone else tell me where else there are two bedrooms? or even 3?

We would like to have a kitchen to make some of our own meals. It would be a bonus if there was breakfast but its not a dealbreaker. Looking to pay under $1300 for 6 nights.
    Treehouse has a 2 bedroom ( suiteK) Breakfast is included and the unit has a kitchen and washer/ dryer
    It sleeps (8) private porch with a hammock

Email me
    Negriltreehouse@gmail.com
    Gail Jackson

User Info Menu

Rondel village, has 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas

User Info Menu

Thanks. I think we have it narrowed down to Nirvana and Yellow Bird. Thinking Nirvana might give the kids a little more space.

User Info Menu

I stayed with 5 (including twin 16 year olds) in the Treehouse Villa. Plenty of room, great spot!