Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ivan's or Kuyaba?

User Info Menu

Re: Ivan's or Kuyaba?

Blue Mahoe

User Info Menu

I have done both. My pick would be Kuyaba I think the food was just as good and definitely better price than the 100 candle. Ivans was nice don't get me wrong.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

blue mahoe, the food is fabulous but somehow it lacks any kind of vibe/atmosphere . . . almost barren . . . love the mango creme burlee . . .

User Info Menu

I agree with doing more than one. Kuyaba for a cocktail and bacon wrapped shrimp appitizer, then off to Ivans for entrees. Bon appitit!!

User Info Menu

ate at kuyabas more then a dozen times over the years and ivans twice....both times at ivans where great with my times at kuyaba being more hit and miss....more hits then misses to be sure. both are great and i would say try both and when you get home let us know your thoughts.

User Info Menu

We ate at Blue Mahoe a couple of nights ago. The food, ambiance and staff were all spectacular. If you haven't tried it, I'd highly recommend it.

User Info Menu

Kuyaba once and Ivans twice for the 100 candle dinner. Both times we had mother nature issues at Ivans. Once they forgot to make the printed keepsake menu and it was too windy for candles so we had about 15. Once we got rained out we went anyway and just dined under the pavilion. Food was excellent both times. Nature cant be helped so we would go again. Next time I would skip the 100 candle extras and just dine with the others as others have said. If you haven't done it though you should at least once. We preferred the scenery from the cliffs. If you prefer beach do Kuyaba food is excellent at either.

User Info Menu

Personally, I love all three! We have had fabulous meals at Kuyaba, Ivan's, and Blue Mahoe. I took some crazy good pictures at Blue Mahoe during a storm.

User Info Menu

Try the grilled conch appetizer at kuyaba

User Info Menu

Kuyaba too touristy for me, the gift shop was a big turnoff. Food Ok, but Ivan's is great.