Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any boardies ever spend time in port antonio, Norse Point

User Info Menu

Re: any boardies ever spend time in port antonio, Norse Point

i've stayed once and have another upcoming stay. also curious why?????

User Info Menu

If one has stayed at MBH and wants to return, then nothing I say will mean much to you.Generally, I do not enjoy places that have disagreeable owners. Neither do I enjoy any resort that manipulates trip reports so as to deceive tourists.Some resorts in Jamaica do this. I also avoid the various resorts in Jamaica that take advantage of the unpaid trainee staff members repeatedly. Using the trainees until the unpaid time is over and then using new trainees. Again, some resorts in Jamaica do this.I do not appreciate owners who are rude to their staff. Few places in Jamaica do this. There are so many better less expensive places to stay in the Port Antonio area and they have better access to the sea. I usually average the critiques on TripAdvisor and may actually discard the very poor ones. In the case of MBH, one should take note of the very poor reports and ignore the excellent ones. The sheer number of excellent reports is not logical and the writing style and sentence structure for instance is too similar in the excellent reports.The negative tone of the owner's replies to the critical reports should tell you a lot about the owners. And I have had personal experiences with MBH. To each his own.
    Last edited by negrilsand; 02-25-2015 at 02:53 PM.

User Info Menu

Well stated Negrilsand.