Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: We been to Coco 4 times, love it but would like a change of scenery, any suggestions?

User Info Menu

We been to Coco 4 times, love it but would like a change of scenery, any suggestions?

we need help in deciding going april 18 for a week thanks

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: We been to Coco 4 times, love it but would like a change of scenery, any suggesti

For a true change of scenery check out the many wonderful cliff properties. The west end is the best end!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Re: We been to Coco 4 times, love it but would like a change of scenery, any suggesti

Yes west end is a great suggestion for beach maybe rondel travellers rooms or firefly

User Info Menu

Since you used the word scenery in your post, I'll throw out my suggestion. I think the beach at Charela Inn is one of most scenic on 7 Mile. I love the mixture of multiple palm trees and sea grape trees there. The sand is soft and meticulously clean everywhere on their beach. No tree roots nor small trash tidbits any where. I just find it super peaceful and enjoyable.

User Info Menu

Rondel

User Info Menu

What is it that you like about coco that might make a difference? Do you like the pool option and mix of people or would you be okay without either? We stayed at both Coco and Rooms last year and loved it. Love Coco for the size of the beach and location and staff...etc. Rooms was great last year with an ocean view room as well and has a pool and great piece of beach and location. Tree house gets rave reviews here and is definitely on our list of one's to try. A true change of scenery would be a cliff stay for sure. The west end is fabulous, a different vibe and only a three to four beer stop stroll to the beach or 5 minute taxi ride. Lots of lovely properties up there and less hustle. A property that intrigues me is Tingalaya's right near the end of the West End, or Xtabi's or Catcha, and the off season rates apply to your dates. One of my favorite parts of our trip is deciding where to stay each year, to change it up a bit, but can also be one of the most difficult. Pour yourself a tall Appleton, write down three or four properties that make the short list and get out the hat!! The one that makes it out is home for the week!!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

I don't think Catcha starts their off season rates until May 1. I would double check if interested.
    Respect,
    Col. Andy & "Wildcat" Pam

User Info Menu

living Social Deal at Treehouse for your dates . Look for it in 2 weeks. Breakfast and transfers are included

User Info Menu

Donaldson's Inn ............ 2 upper beach front rooms

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Oil View Post
    Donaldson's Inn ............ 2 upper beach front rooms
    I will second that Captain Oil. We've been staying at Donaldson's since 1992. Great staff and nice accommodations at a fair price. We arrive next Saturday.

Soon come can't come soon enough............