Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find adjoining rooms?

User Info Menu

Where can I find adjoining rooms?

I had posted before about finding a place for our family of 5 (3 teenagers) to stay March 2016. I'm finding that after I add on all of the extra person (as most prices are quoted at 2 per room) fees that the bigger spaces are out of our price range. I'd like to stay around $200/night beachside (however lower is always good). I would also prefer to stay on the beach side and not across the road as one of my teens has special needs and I would worry about her crossing the road. Security is also important due to all of the kids but mostly my daughter. They will be 15, 15 & 17 when we go.

I'm wondering if we might be better off with two adjoining rooms but I can't tell where they have those.

Places on my radar: Please correct me if I way off on costs.

Nirvana (may cost close to $300 with taxes and add'l person fees)
    Yellow Bird (approx $260/night)
    Ansells (Guest house or two rooms) ???
    Firefly (~ $200/night)
    NBCC ($210/night)

Are there affordable adjoining rooms at Rooms, Errolls? Other ideas? We are not looking for luxury just a clean safe place to stay.

User Info Menu

Re: Where can I find adjoining rooms?

Call bar b barn and speak with denton. You should be able to secure two rooms with a common porch. State your price line and denton will work with you.

User Info Menu

Hi nattyj,
    The Yellow Bird has adjoining rooms each has 2 double beds, private bath, a/c, there's a spacious living & dining area with a full kitchen
    Name:  Cottage #1 living area.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  91.9 KB
    Name:  cottage #2 & 3 new roof.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  90.7 KB
    Name:  Interior- cottage #4.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  34.0 KB

Email us for specials: ybird@theyellowbird.com
    Looking forward to hearing from you

User Info Menu

Thanks Jitterbug. Does Bar-B-Barn get pretty loud?

I plan to be in contact w/ Yellowbird too.

User Info Menu

Bar-B-Barn can get loud due to the live music right next door, have you checked Coco La Palm?
    Last edited by kljrph; 01-31-2015 at 07:16 PM.

User Info Menu

Nirvana is perfect. I took my Booger there a little over a year ago, she is Special Needs, and it worked out great. Plenty of room to spread out on a great beach and the staff is hard to beat. One meal a day cooked if you grab a cottage. Rustic but clean with a great vibe.

User Info Menu

Booger - Nirvana is my first choice, however, after extra person charges, tax, etc the 3br would be $370/night! Almost twice our budget. Wish we could swing it.

User Info Menu

Not sure if the price range fits...but Crystal Waters is an excellent family choice also.

User Info Menu

Yes crystal waters would be my first choice ...after that cocolapalm travellers and maybe Rayon

User Info Menu

Budgetwise, bar b barn fits. Full breakfast included, great security and staff.