Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeah Southwest...............

User Info Menu

Yeah Southwest...............

My airfare has gone down to Jamaica on Southwest. Soon come!!!

Anyone from Chicago who has bought airfare from MDW on Southwest should check to see if your fare has gone down. Just a fyi
    Last edited by NegrilAddict; 01-31-2015 at 05:21 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Yeah Southwest...............

I noticed it too today, our inbound flight went down 1400 points. 16,100 points round trip for 2 of us since my husband has a companion pass, such a deal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kljrph View Post
    I noticed it too today, our inbound flight went down 1400 points. 16,100 points round trip for 2 of us since my husband has a companion pass, such a deal.
    That's a good deal!!

User Info Menu

Saved $88.00!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads up NA!

That's just what we were waiting for to psssst, aahhhh, shhhhh, push it!
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

We've never flown out of Midway before. Are there any Park-sleep-fly hotels close to the airport?
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Tons of park and fly holiday inn express, hampton, hilton garden, marriott all located on cicero ave mins to the airport stays include up to 14 days parking
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

Thank you, chigirl! Will keep that in mind for future trips. Flying out of O'Hare again soon and so happy we snagged a nonstop flight.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Ours went down a couple of months ago. I got a $100 credit and my husband $200 for our flights from BWI this coming April. Looks like we'll have to maybe book a Thanksgiving trip to use those credits.
    [http://daisypath.com][/url]

User Info Menu

Yep ours went down 88.00 each, But I bought all four tickets. Now my brother and his wife have credit on Southwest. That they probably will never get to use. And MY credit goes to them~~ Go figure!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool