Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Edibles

User Info Menu

Edibles

Not to run afoul of the rules here, but does anyone have a reliable source for "edibles" in Negril. I stopped smoking this past June and have become quite adept at making oatmeal cookies. For our December trip, I took a dozen cookies for nine days and they worked out just fine. Even brought one home with me past the dogs in Miami Airport with no problem.

I've dealt with Bob the Baker on the beach and his cake is just awful tasting and totally inconsistent in terms of potency. Everyone has herb to sell, but other than Bob, I've never been approached by any other bakers. I have no problem bringing my own, in fact I took 30 of them to Italy for our month-long trip this past September. But it would be nice to have a local source to avoid having to pack them.

Again, if this subject is taboo here, my apologies in advance.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    (Where it's always a Rocky Mountain high.)

User Info Menu

Re: Edibles

Subs are delicious but can be very "filling". Try Marcia's cakes at yellow bird or c&d / Jenny's on the cliff road. A friend said they might be a good source

User Info Menu

Jenny's on the Westend

User Info Menu

second jennys!....understand aubies burgers does a pretty mean brownie as well but never tried it myself.

User Info Menu

Aubies Burgers makes a really good brownie, just remember a little bit goes a long way hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaa.

User Info Menu

been going to jennys for 30 years

User Info Menu

How far is Jenny's from 3 Dives?
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    (Where it's always a Rocky Mountain high.)

User Info Menu

Montana's Bar right next to the Jungle also has good brownies

User Info Menu

There are different places they can be had,your cabbie will surly know,I think the mushroom place has them too?

User Info Menu

the mushroom place is called teds shroom boom......a great place for some shroom tea but i didnt think a whole lot of his brownies. from 3 dives to jennys is too far imho, best to take a cab. if you where planning on eating at 3 dives you can skip it and go straight too jennys as she has some really good food as well. a piece of her cake, 3 beers and a half hour later and her mac and cheese is sublime.