Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Edibles

User Info Menu

Re: Edibles

Jenny's is much closer to the beach then 3 Dives. I would take a cab but walking is an option. Then again to\from anywhere in Negril is walkable.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

What are 'subs'? I have seen them mentioned many times-curious

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    What are 'subs'? I have seen them mentioned many times-curious
    Joints , doobies, wacky tabackey

User Info Menu

Those I AM familiar with.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin, PA View Post
    Jenny's is much closer to the beach then 3 Dives. I would take a cab but walking is an option. Then again to\from anywhere in Negril is walkable.
    How far of a walk from CSA?
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    (Where it's always a Rocky Mountain high.)

User Info Menu

Probably at least an hours walk. Half a cake is too much for me and I'm experienced fyi
    Bar b barn '10 Catcha '11 BCC '13 Moonlight 14' Xtabi 14' HSH 15' Catcha 15'

User Info Menu

haha this brings back good memories of my first trip... I love dessert...but when I was offered a special brownie (clueless) for $10 a slice- thought it had to be the best brownie in the world and I just had to have it... and well...lets just say...It was pretty crazy...this coming from a non -smoker / drinker- thank goodness, a tourist helped me out because I was trippin and thought I'd been drugged! uh duh!
    thank goodness my daughter didn't want any, think she was 16 at the time!

User Info Menu

Bought a couple of brownies from the guy who carried a yellow plastic box with bread and cakes up and down the beach last March. They were very potent. Suggest you try a quarter of one to start with and see how that works. My wife ate a whole one and "whited out". Not a pretty sight.

User Info Menu

I second Montana's. Last time Jenny's tasted terrible and had stems and seeds in the cake. Montana's uses butter, and are plenty strong.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothSailing2 View Post
    I second Montana's. Last time Jenny's tasted terrible and had stems and seeds in the cake. Montana's uses butter, and are plenty strong.
    Where is Montana's?
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    (Where it's always a Rocky Mountain high.)