Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What's your best vaule AI? and why?

User Info Menu

Re: What's your best vaule AI? and why?

This is funny....reading your posts I can tell you are a non AI guy all the way, I guess you are wise though in knowing ' happy wife, happy.....trip! I'm like you, no tourists,, I hang with the local...
    and boardies, but then boardies are the same as locals...so there you go. Good Luck!!

User Info Menu

IMO, just get me there. I got places to stay! lol- If mi hungry, i'll find sum ting to eat. You know i'll be close to the Red Stripe!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Merrills II, Looks like the best value on da beach. Going to check out Negrilonestop.com out. What's your opinion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Nothing at all wrong with Merrill's 2...We travel 4 times per year splitting our time between Coco and Merril's....Check out the reviews-We have always been very happy-cheap enough to still go off the property for some other meals if you want + not feel bad...Clean rooms-well manicured grounds-friendly staff-tight security-good location on the beach with shade-quiet- Definitely not a 5 star AI,but a very good value in our opinion...

User Info Menu

My opinion couples swept away the best but the best value is grand pineapple