Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 2015 Trip Report 2/6-2/14

User Info Menu

Re: Feb 2015 Trip Report 2/6-2/14

Fun report!

User Info Menu

We are still following,we need this to tide us over until November so please keep it coming!

User Info Menu

Just a suggestion, not a critique: if you gave a bit more detail (especially pertaining to local living), and longer posts you'd keep people's attention more easily as well as build more suspense...
    This is coming from someone who has never done a trip report, so that probably makes me a hypocrite. So there's that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by never2many View Post
    Making Jerk sauce was a challenge. Mr. T brought over his 2 year old blender but this blender acted older. The belt kept burning so we had to shut if off every 2 minutes to let it cool down. This process took days. Really!!! But as I am tasting it tonight here in Nashville with my roasted chicken it was all worth it!

My Mom Jamaican, makes this Jerk sauce and other spicy seasoning all the time.....yummy. enjoying your post

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by never2many View Post
    I have to back track a bit. Here's a picture of Buddy. Buddy and another bird Charlie live at Kuyaba. They have fresh fruit to eat every day and occasionally talk or say Hello. Buddy is 42 years old. Attachment 40883
    Wow, that pretty old for a bird, right. His stance and betcha its a male lol looks contented

User Info Menu

I am so enjoying your TR, makes me feel warm in this cold lousy weather, lots of snow we are having here in Canada. Thank you for sharing with us

User Info Menu

Still following as well~

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    My Mom Jamaican, makes this Jerk sauce and other spicy seasoning all the time.....yummy. enjoying your post
    You are so lucky Summer!

User Info Menu

Canoe had a lady there singing through a karaoke rig. My husband got up and helped her out. It was pretty entertaining. She said she was going to be at Sea Star later that night. I was really hoping to make it there at some point on this trip but that never happened. We finally found some shrimp at a little seafood store in the West End and headed back to our place so I could turn Mr. T's palate on to some good southern fair of shrimp and grits. He really enjoyed them as he's never tasted grits in a savory dish. We continued our quest with the Jerk sauce and made some good progress. Name:  IMG_1500.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  97.6 KB

After dinner we headed across the street to watch another beautiful sunset. Name:  IMG_1949.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  82.0 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_1556.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  93.3 KB