Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Treehouse Living Social Deal FLEXIBLE travel until May 2016/ Breakfast/ Transfers inc

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse Living Social Deal FLEXIBLE travel until May 2016/ Breakfast/ Transfers

Fantastic! This is an awesome deal!
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse Living Social Deal FLEXIBLE travel until May 2016/ Breakfast/ Transfers

Gail-

How long to expect a confirmation on reservations that was sent via email. Thanks

User Info Menu

That is a great deal!

Jeff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mjc12771 View Post
    Just purchased 2 four day vouchers. So excited. I want to take Melody for posting this on a different site where I found it and her recommendations and Gail for answers a couple of questions for me. Now just waiting for comfirmation that reservation is good to go. We aren't goinig until Jan 2016 but, so glad there was a deal and people to help out. Thanks again
    You want to take me? AWESOME!! Let me know the dates so I can book vacation time off work! lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    You want to take me? AWESOME!! Let me know the dates so I can book vacation time off work! lol
    Oops Thank. Darn auto correct. Don't think hubby would understand if I left him home.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    Yes single travelers are welcome
    Just one more question... How do I find out if you availability and reserve a room if I book thru Living Social? ....My dates are 3/31/15-4/5/15 -- ... Cant wait to get back!
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

Call or email Tree House for availability. Reserve room that way, pay with LS voucher.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Honey518 View Post
    Just one more question... How do I find out if you availability and reserve a room if I book thru Living Social? ....My dates are 3/31/15-4/5/15 -- ... Cant wait to get back!
    Email
    Negriltreehouse@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Honey518 View Post
    Yes we have gardenview available for your dates

User Info Menu

What do you have available for May 24 - 28? Thanks!! I am thinking about buying the deal.