Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Quiet Christmas in Treasure Beach 2013

User Info Menu

Re: A Quiet Christmas in Treasure Beach 2013

one stop quoted Negril to TB 140.00, so he is right in the running, but try to get him to come down for you.
    Enjoy the ride and stop at the small places along the way.
    Lovers leap is so pretty, Little Ochie for some GREAT FRESH FISH.
    What is fun for one may not be Fun for you. Small bars with a few locals, It is.....Sleepy.....Laid back.....no higglers..........To one of our friends it was boring( he loves the Negril action) I like that too....But I also enjoy the views, the people, the easiness...... no rush, Hard working people. Hopefully others will chime in here, as to what brings then here. Maybe a new thread on the matter?
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Hello, it's me again, with a few questions if you don't mind, so I e mailed my driver, and he gave me a price to go round trip to Treasure Beach at 300.00. Felt a little steep to
    me, If I decided to splurge, would you say its worth it. Do they have fun little bars etc.... nice beaches, Anything else that stands out, that you could advise...thanks for your help.
    If I do go, hope to cross paths with you two, I know what you look like....lol....
    You mean a day trip? The driver would stay with you? If so, that's pretty high. If he's based in Negril, he has to drive back there anyway. We pay $120 to go to TB, $140 if it's a day trip with the driver staying with us through the day then returning to Negril.

User Info Menu

Tah, yes, just a day trip to explore another part of the island, if you could give me any info on who I could call for that price that would be great. 3oo.oo is very expensive, since then there would be tip, food and drink. Jim and Donna, thank you for all your help, if I don,t run into you there, hope to see you at the bash.

User Info Menu

Just saw this report and am loving it! Especially the shower curtain!

User Info Menu

Thanks, never2many~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool