Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damn Horse Just Missed Stepping on My Foot!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Damn Horse Just Missed Stepping on My Foot!

FYI, this article is from May of 2014.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Yep,west end,best end...don't come at me about the shooting,that was local,had absolutely nothing to do with tourist

User Info Menu

A horse got sand on your foot while on the beach, this causes me great concern. Who in their right mind put that sand on the beach? Who put the tourist on the beach that rode that reckless mover of sand? It is well known that I have no love for horses causing tourist such stresses....it's not the Jamaican way..... Next thing you know those camels outside of Mobay will be trotting along the beach disturbing the sand.

Sarcasm is hard to deliver in a proper non sand disturbing fashion over the internets with horses everywhere so please refrain until the jet skis return.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eco View Post
    A horse got sand on your foot while on the beach, this causes me great concern. Who in their right mind put that sand on the beach? Who put the tourist on the beach that rode that reckless mover of sand? It is well known that I have no love for horses causing tourist such stresses....it's not the Jamaican way..... Next thing you know those camels outside of Mobay will be trotting along the beach disturbing the sand.

Sarcasm is hard to deliver in a proper non sand disturbing fashion over the internets with horses everywhere so please refrain until the jet skis return.
    wtf..?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STRIPER View Post
    wtf..?
    Exactly my point but in much less words. Actually with only 3 letters that don't form a proper word you summed it up much better than me. Together we can keep those stinking camels in Mobay, and create laws to keep sand off of the feet of tourist that are walking good, writing stuff online and for the love of Jah trying to walk a sandy beach without getting sand on their feet.

On a serious note, walk by the police station late at night and see the horses out front. Lay down and ponder why they are there and why this seems to be the crime of the decade (sand disturbing horses) and why the police are not defending the feet of entitled tourist. Walk Good with all of Jah's creatures even the sand movers.

User Info Menu

While proximity to shoreline is an issue perhaps, where do you think whale poop..shark poop.....dolphin poop....fish poop....seagull poop.....crocodile poop...ends up? Pretty sure these horses aren't the only ones making "deposits" in our precious ocean....just food for thought

User Info Menu

Should have seen the horse w/ the tourist trying to get past the crowd at the Boat Bar yesterday!!! She looked nervous.....the tourist, that is.....the horse didn't care who it bumped into!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker_420 View Post
    While proximity to shoreline is an issue perhaps, where do you think whale poop..shark poop.....dolphin poop....fish poop....seagull poop.....crocodile poop...ends up? Pretty sure these horses aren't the only ones making "deposits" in our precious ocean....just food for thought
    Do the whales,Sharks ect. spread hook worm ,ring worm and round worm? Most of us walk the beach in our bare feet. Just food for thought

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker_420 View Post
    Not to mention swim-up bars!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Do the whales,Sharks ect. spread hook worm ,ring worm and round worm? Most of us walk the beach in our bare feet. Just food for thought
    Thank you Gman!

There are many beaches in North America that do not allow dogs. That law is there for a reason. It is a risk to public health.