Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Damn Horse Just Missed Stepping on My Foot!

User Info Menu

Re: Damn Horse Just Missed Stepping on My Foot!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Nope....
    Hallelujah!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbobwee View Post
    Watched a horse crap in the water in front of the TreeHouse yesterday. Real nice for the people who were trying to enjoy a swim!
    Ugh unfortunately I wish the riders usually tourists were more aware of the fact that no one wants to swim around crap

User Info Menu

sadly, the horses are just an accident waiting to happen- they don't belong on the beach...last reach saw a tourist on a horse and just a baby puppy was barking out of control and trying to nip at the horse- while the horse was clearly agitated with a tourist on his back...was just a bad scene
    and when they run them down the beach-scary...I worry for the kids building castles in the sand.

User Info Menu

Yeah Kimbobwee..it looked like they did that one purpose so they wouldn't have to pick it up..there were lots of people going in the water after the horse did that..and several young children.. it made me finish my bottle of rum on the spot and swim a ways down from there..

User Info Menu

taking pictures when on horse.... doubt that they knew the horse was "dumping". got a good giggle thinking that when they return home and view their pics they would know exactly more of their horse experience.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eco View Post
    Exactly my point but in much less words. Actually with only 3 letters that don't form a proper word you summed it up much better than me. Together we can keep those stinking camels in Mobay, and create laws to keep sand off of the feet of tourist that are walking good, writing stuff online and for the love of Jah trying to walk a sandy beach without getting sand on their feet.

On a serious note, walk by the police station late at night and see the horses out front. Lay down and ponder why they are there and why this seems to be the crime of the decade (sand disturbing horses) and why the police are not defending the feet of entitled tourist. Walk Good with all of Jah's creatures even the sand movers.
    Must be too much weed absorbtion!