Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: One Love Pub Crawl

User Info Menu

Re: One Love Pub Crawl

We cannot say enough good things about the pub crawl. Yes its a bus packed with people (most of the time). Yes, it turns into a party... as someone said earlier, isnt that the point? I admit if you are uptight this is not the activity for you. If you dont like crowds this is not the trip for you. If you cant say no to people asking for a hand out... this is not the activity for you. But! if you want to have a good time, chill out and meet people from all over the world, explore a little of the cliffs you may not normally see... you will have a blast. Get out of your own head, have a stripe (or 12). We on the crawl every trip. It gets us out and sometimes you need to be pulled out of that total relaxed state. We discovered Seastar thanks to the pub crawl.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pretty40 View Post
    does the bus run daily?
    My friends want to go in November.
    Thanks
    If you click on the 'The Things To Do' section it says the One Love Bus runs Sunday, Wednesday and Fridays. But, during busy season I know Lenbert runs the bus almost everyday and if your friends are going late November there's a good chance of this...tell them to email and ask what days and book in advance.

User Info Menu

Thanks Bnewb. See ya in November.

User Info Menu

Going on the One Love Pub Crawl is a no brainer, it's super fun and all you have to do is buy some drinks and tip Lenbert $20 per person. That is a deal! Maybe buy a couple bracelets from some kids. I didn't read all 11 pages so I don't know if anyone mentioned it but on top of being a nice, fun, super host, Lenbert drives people to work in the mornings, people who don't have a way to work otherwise. He is also an activist in the community including conservation (something about saving the parrotfish). We are going back with him in January and I'm sure it will be a great time!