Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: One Love Pub Crawl

User Info Menu

One Love Pub Crawl

How's it work? Thinking of doing it this year, and maybe seeing some spots on the West End that I am not all that familiar with. Does it make the same stops every day? What time does it start? How long does it last? Who to I contact about it?

User Info Menu

Re: One Love Pub Crawl

I think there is diffrent stops some days there is a good bit of infomration on trip advisior on it we did it and had a bawl i think we were picked up around 2 and back around 8

User Info Menu

Not to take away from the crawl, but a walk along the West End is easy even at my old age and you can pick your own bars and stay as long as you wish and will run into lots of fun people.

User Info Menu

We really enjoyed the one love bus bar tour! much safer than walking...especially after a few bar stops. You will have a blast!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RyanP View Post
    How's it work? Thinking of doing it this year, and maybe seeing some spots on the West End that I am not all that familiar with. Does it make the same stops every day? What time does it start? How long does it last? Who to I contact about it?
    It's a "dont miss" thing to do. Runs Sun, Wed, and Friday. Makes different stops each time. Pick up is early afternoon, exact time depends on where you're staying. lenbert will give you a pick up time when you book. Lasts about four hours but you can leave when ever you like and take a cab home. contact Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com or call him at 876-874 6631.

A WestEnd walk is fun too but the bus is a great way to see lots of places. They both have their charm.

User Info Menu

I have been on the tour many times and always enjoyed them. Having said that, the last one I went on stopped at a little back road beer shack where, when we stepped off the bus, we had our shorts and skirts tugged on by little kids, asking for money, money, money. Parents standing right there. Real downer.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stoners6 View Post
    I have been on the tour many times and always enjoyed them. Having said that, the last one I went on stopped at a little back road beer shack where, when we stepped off the bus, we had our shorts and skirts tugged on by little kids, asking for money, money, money. Parents standing right there. Real downer.
    Too bad you feel that way. That was one of my favorite spots. I don't want to go though life with blinders on.

User Info Menu

Same with us, only it was candy bars
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

I've met some wonderful people on the pub crawl. & visited some places I might not think of visiting on my own.
    Go earlier in your trip. I have met some really nice people that I enjoyed hanging out with later in the week, & kept in touch with them after returning home.
    & of course, with us boardies.......the more the merrier!!!!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Same here. We've always had a great time, but on the last crawl we stopped at Negril Escape for our last place and there were several little kids asking constantly for money. It isn't like they asked once and went away, they kept coming up to us like we were going to change our mind.