Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please welcome Cross Jamaica Tours!

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome Cross Jamaica Tours!

We just booked our airport transfers for our group.
    Past Trips - Idle Awhile (Honeymoon 2005), Fun Holiday (2006), Grand Pineapple (2009), Wild Parrot (2012), Bar-B-Barn (coming up April 2015)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kljrph View Post
    We just booked our airport transfers for our group.
    We look forward to welcoming you!!

User Info Menu

We booked an airport transfer with Owen last month and he was our driver for about 2 weeks. I couldn't recommend his services more highly! His rates are competitive (and you wont have to haggle with him). Plus, he is usually only ~10 minutes away when you need a ride. It was nice to be able to rely on him to/from White Sands, the cliffs, or wherever.

We look forward to booking with him again in the future! Thanks again, Owen.

-- Brian

User Info Menu

Thank you Brian! I look forward to welcoming you back to Jamaica soon!!

Owen

Quote Originally Posted by BrianJM View Post
    We booked an airport transfer with Owen last month and he was our driver for about 2 weeks. I couldn't recommend his services more highly! His rates are competitive (and you wont have to haggle with him). Plus, he is usually only ~10 minutes away when you need a ride. It was nice to be able to rely on him to/from White Sands, the cliffs, or wherever.

We look forward to booking with him again in the future! Thanks again, Owen.

-- Brian