Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 30 day countdown.

User Info Menu

Re: 30 day countdown.

Anyone seen Christopher Martin or been to a concert at Rockhouse? That's a new one to me but April 21 will be our first night there.

User Info Menu

Yes, I saw Christopher Martin a few years ago at a festival. If I was in Negril for this concert I would definitely be going.

User Info Menu

Wink Re: 30 day countdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Yes, I saw Christopher Martin a few years ago at a festival. If I was in Negril for this concert I would definitely be going.
    You still owe Sandie and I a beer........ Just saying.

Christopher Martin would be a great show....

User Info Menu

I haven't been this excited to go anywhere in quite some time! I've been on several trips since my last visit to Negril and enjoyed them all. But its something about knowing I'm going back that just does something to me. Maybe its because I've been gone for so long. Is it just me?
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Nope, not just you. It's been 10 years for me and I'm very excited. I'm hoping my new bride (honeymoon) enjoys it as much as I do so I can get back sooner. (Ex wasn't a huge fan)

User Info Menu

12 days!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    You still owe Sandie and I a beer........ Just saying.

Christopher Martin would be a great show....
    HA! I hope one day our paths cross again! You never know... next time you stay at Nirvana look for me at the White Sands bar

User Info Menu

True dat Delta!

User Info Menu

18 long days to go!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    25 long days!!
    If you do not have organize your airport transfer as yet call us and find out our best rates. Our drivers are ready to pick you up welcoming you with cool red stripe and cheer your trip to the hotel with some good reggae music.
    We have taxi standing in Negril so if you need to move around the tow justdive us a call and we will reach you in 5 minutes. Check out our website and facebook page to learn more.
    Phone (876) 3624906
    email: crossjamaicatours@gmail.com
    www.crossjamaicatours.com
    We would be happy to be part of your upcoming trip to Jamaica!!