Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Report! March 5 - 9

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report! March 5 - 9

Quote Originally Posted by ladyluckireland View Post
    Where is this Chinamon store is it in time sqauare?
    It is in town by Burger King. Any Negril driver knows where it is so just let them know that is where you want to go.

User Info Menu

Eco- LOL, i found about the chinamon on this board! It was an amazing piece of info.

LadyLuckIreland - There are 2 chinamon locations that I know of (went to both). One is close to the roundabout, across the street from Scotiabank. The 2nd one is closer to Sweet Spice Restaurant, past the roundabout. Hope this helps!

User Info Menu

Chinaman -a long timer question.
    Many years ago there was a chinaman who exchanged money. He lived in the sprawling gated house on the left as you went up to red ground by the church side. He had dobermans all around. He had a bell outside that you would pull on and he'd let you in. I went there for years . One year he was no longer there and here was an american guy who turned out to be the guy who bought the pickled parrot .
    Is the china mans shop now where mr Lindsay's shop used to be across from the old wharf club?
    Ed

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    Chinaman -a long timer question.
    Many years ago there was a chinaman who exchanged money. He lived in the sprawling gated house on the left as you went up to red ground by the church side. He had dobermans all around. He had a bell outside that you would pull on and he'd let you in. I went there for years . One year he was no longer there and here was an american guy who turned out to be the guy who bought the pickled parrot .
    Is the china mans shop now where mr Lindsay's shop used to be across from the old wharf club?
    Ed
    yep right behind burger king

User Info Menu

Thanks. I have not walked into that store for years. I will next trip