Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Miss Sonia - contact info?

User Info Menu

Miss Sonia - contact info?

hello Negril fans, longtime lurker and soon-to-be return visitor here - we'll be there next week and can't wait for some sunshine and rumshine.

I read on the forums that Miss Sonia will come to villas to prepare dinner, and we were thinking that might be a nice dinner one evening. Does anyone here have her contact info? I tried the number listed on her Facebook page (296-5068) but she is no longer at that number and an email address I found (sonias@jabta.com) bounced back to me.

Please let me know, it'd be awesome to have some old-style Jamaican food cooked up in our place.

Thank you!

User Info Menu

Re: Miss Sonia - contact info?

The last number I have for her is 876-361-3733. Not sure if it is current or not.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

PM me if you are Facebook and I can give you numbers for Barbara and Miss Norma next door to Miss Sonia and they can walk lol 20 feet to deliver your message.

Bless up for doing her business.....she's a wonderful lady and a great mentor to so many of us that have shared a meal with her. Lol and she's a proper church lady and doesn't judge me.

User Info Menu

Thank you Ras Walleye, that number was correct and we're all set for Miss Sonia to stop by next week and cook up some Jamaican treats for us.

Thank you Eco for the nice note, yes I have heard great things about her cooking and wisdom and we're looking forward to meeting her.

Bless up, don't stress up!
    MOJO

User Info Menu

Glad it worked for you. Please give Momma love from from Ed & Donna!
    Bless...
    Ed
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4