Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing "camo" clothes or hats

User Info Menu

Re: Wearing "camo" clothes or hats

What ever happened to Hawaiian Shirts?
    Being part of the "tiki culture " ...
    They are making a come back ...big time
    everything that old is new again ....afterall the I survived the road to Negril shirts are ..a hot topic
    God forbid that the 80's neon ..makes it ...back
    Camo.. got a couple of pairs of shorts .. I'll wear them ..in Ja, my backyard ..any place

User Info Menu

I have actually been stopped at customs for wearing camo cargo shorts and told that I had to change before entering the country.

https://www.mns.gov.jm/sites/default...ed%20items.jpg
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Stoopid View Post
    God forbid that the 80's neon ..makes it ...back
    Hate to burst your bubble but the neon colors are back BIG TIME in Florida this season. Get ready. Soon come to a store near you.

User Info Menu

If I wear camo on the beach will I be invisible to the Higglers?

User Info Menu

Hate to burst your bubble but the neon colors are back BIG TIME in Florida this season. Get ready. Soon come to a store near you.

Naw ... Target stores ..lasted less then 2 years .. in Canada
    & I only step into a Walmart ..once a year ( Christmas ) ...
    Hopefully ..the neon ..will stay south of the 49 th

User Info Menu

A young lady that works with the resort we frequent is on my wife's facebook page. She has some "outfits" that are camo. I doubt anyone would mistake what she is wearing as para military, but they are certainly interesting... And not really camouflaging much of anything....

User Info Menu

Have worn my desert camo cargo shorts many many times to Negril. Up and down the beach...Never a snicker or complaint. Hell I even have a Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt I wear sometimes. Takes all kinds and I am proud to be one of dem dare woodchucks.

Interesting information anyway..Thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

I've been wearing camo shorts to and in JA for years and have never had an issue.
    “Indecision may or may not be my problem.”

User Info Menu

I never knew this. I don't own anything camo, but I never this.
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

I've been wearing camo cargo shorts in JA for the past few years. Never heard of this law, and no one has ever said anything to me about it. One of OP's articles says don't drink Jamaican bottled water, only purified tap water from the resort, so that source is definitely reliable.
    Last edited by RyanP; 03-25-2015 at 06:28 PM.