Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Easter Special from Tallman Jamaica Tours

User Info Menu

Easter Special from Tallman Jamaica Tours

Hey Everyone!

I have an amazing Easter Airport Special just for you. Start your vacation off right by getting great bargain on your airport transfer, 5% discount on your airport transfer. Just think, after that long flight you are not only greeted with big smile but a cool Red Stripe beer compliments of Tallman Jamacia Tours.

You are automatically added to our elite clientele guest list. Why wait book your airport transfer now with Tallman Jamaica Tours.

Offer starts on Thursday March 27th - April 9th, 2015.

For more information please feel free to contact me at question@tallman-jamaica-tours.

TALLMAN

User Info Menu

Re: Easter Special from Tallman Jamaica Tours

Easter Special from Tallman Jamaica Tours

Hey Everyone!

I have an amazing Easter Airport Special just for you. Start your vacation off right by getting great bargain on your airport transfer, 5% discount on your airport transfer. Just think, after that long flight you are not only greeted with big smile but a cool Red Stripe beer compliments of Tallman Jamacia Tours.

You are automatically added to our elite clientele guest list. Why wait book your airport transfer now with Tallman Jamaica Tours.

Offer starts on Thursday March 27th - April 9th, 2015.

For more information please feel free to contact me at question@tallman-jamaica-tours.

TALLMAN