Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sooo Excited

User Info Menu

Sooo Excited

I am so excited to be coming back to Negril! My son is looking forward to the beach as that is all he wants to do. We are like 85% packed and I'm trying really hard not to overpack.

I have already saved Beth's number (good to have a nurse handy with a kid that has allergies - yes epi-pen is already packed).
    I have an arsenal of mosquito repellant items for body, clothes, and patio.
    He is looking forward to spending time with his dad and meeting the rest of the family.
    I am craving 3 Dives and Best of the West.
    I can't wait to see Miss Pansy again.
    I'm hoping to meet Gail as I really want to try Treehouse soon.
    Icing on the cake would be bumping into some of you guys.

We are bringing beach toys but will probably leave them there (less room on the way back).

I am a wine drinker. Yes me and the fermented grape are wonderful friends. So should I bring a wine with me or can I get a decent selection there??

Did I mention that I'm excited?
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Re: Sooo Excited

Hi , if you need a taxi to pick you up at the airport of a taxi to move around negril you can call us (876)3624906 or email crossjamaicatours@gmail.com.We provide transfer from and to airport, Tours all over the island and taxi services all around negril. All our taxi have red plates.

User Info Menu

Best prices for wine are the green grocery store in town...believe me this grape girl has searched

User Info Menu

Yay one less thing for me to haul though I do not mind hauling the grape! Crossjamaicatours I will send you an email.

User Info Menu

Hey Delta, Glad you're getting a chance to get back! I'll be there next week....
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

Hey Honey.

Yes I'm going back! Too bad I'm not there late enough to take the kid to the water park. He loves the beach but only the sand (major difference from the last time we were there) as he says the sea is too big and he will get lost. We will see how long that lasts!

Are you flying out of Midway or Ohare?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Yay one less thing for me to haul though I do not mind hauling the grape! Crossjamaicatours I will send you an email.
    Thank you Delta! We look forward to hearing from you!

User Info Menu

Flying out of Midway-Direct flight both ways.... NO baggage fees! lol
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

Yes me too!!!!! This is my first international flight with Southwest so I got a question: Do I really have to be at the airport 2 hours before? Do I really have to be at the airport 3 hours before when I leave MoBay? Is there wifi and for how long?. I called Southwest and she really couldn't give me real answers. So I figure I would ask someone that has experienced it in real life LOL

User Info Menu

Based on my experience flying out of US, yes, be there 2 hours early. You never know what you are going to encounter with security lines and you board 30 minute prior to take off. Flying out of Mobay, we got there 2.5 hours early and hung out an Margaritaville and took turns shopping. They had wifi. I think the whole airport does.