Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sooo Excited

User Info Menu

Re: Sooo Excited

Oh lord. Sitting around an airport with a 4 year old for 2 hours then sitting through a 4 hour flight. Sounds like zero fun to me! When I flew out of O'Hare I left super early but the drive to get there was almost an hour because there was ALWAYS traffic. Leaving MoBay I've gotten there 2 hours early (though I have never ever left on time). Well I guess as long as I have wifi and electricity and of course food, we will be ok.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    I am so excited to be coming back to Negril! My son is looking forward to the beach as that is all he wants to do. We are like 85% packed and I'm trying really hard not to overpack.

I have already saved Beth's number (good to have a nurse handy with a kid that has allergies - yes epi-pen is already packed).
    I have an arsenal of mosquito repellant items for body, clothes, and patio.
    He is looking forward to spending time with his dad and meeting the rest of the family.
    I am craving 3 Dives and Best of the West.
    I can't wait to see Miss Pansy again.
    I'm hoping to meet Gail as I really want to try Treehouse soon.
    Icing on the cake would be bumping into some of you guys.

We are bringing beach toys but will probably leave them there (less room on the way back).

I am a wine drinker. Yes me and the fermented grape are wonderful friends. So should I bring a wine with me or can I get a decent selection there??

Did I mention that I'm excited?

Hi there, Delta.

Welcome back glad to see you...if you ever consider going for a snorkeling tour, SUNBABY BOAT awaits!! it's a great way for the young one to see the fishes you can call Capt. Roger at 876 485 4023 or email us: SunbabyBoat@gmail.com
    Sunny regards,

Tanya

www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com

User Info Menu

Well, Since I'm leaving on Tuesday I plan to be there about 1.5 hr early, and since Midway is not Massive like O'Hare I think I'll be good. I think the closer you get to the weekend should be probably be there 2 hrs early... As for leaving MoBay, Always there about 2hrs early... Gives me time to stroll the gift shops, and grab a bite for the flight and just chill out. Since you're bringing your little guy, give yourself enough time, lord knows you don't want or need to rush and be stressed... Just don't forget his tablet/movies and Headphones! LOL
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

I WILL say this.... Flying out of Midway was a slice of cake compared to O'Hare... Very Easy and traffic is not bad at all!
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

Hi Tanya.

This girl does NOT swim. I know I know I need to learn and I promise I will but it won't be before this trip. My son is in swim classes now so hopefully by the time he can swim like a fish I will be able to swim enough to snorkel. There are a few things in Grenada I want to see and I can only see them snorkeling.

Wait kids my son's age snorkel?! Really?! Oh my!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Honey518 View Post
    I WILL say this.... Flying out of Midway was a slice of cake compared to O'Hare... Very Easy and traffic is not bad at all!
    Please call CrossJamaicaTours if you need assistance. We would be happy to be part of your upcoming trip to Jamaica! We provide for transfers from and to airport, tours all over the Island and taxi services all around Negril. Our taxi are always sitting in Negril and ready for short distance transfers. Anywhere you are in Negril call us and we will reach you in less than ten minutes. All our taxi have red plate

Phone: (876) 362-4906

Email: crossjamaicatours@gmail.com

User Info Menu

You might want to bring a few bottles of what you like because the wine prices are a little higher than at home.

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  86.4 KB
    My girl loves the fins for lazy swimming, especially in a pool.

User Info Menu

Yes the ride to Midway is going to be wonderful compared to going to Ohare. Im gonma be good and follow directions and be there. Id rather have to entertain myself in the airport and be bored than rushing to get there and be stressed!!

I just bought him a puddle jumper. Ive been showing him videos of Negril and he is excited. But he says the sea too big and he doesnt want to get lost. We will see how long that lasts lol.