Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Nothing beats a "Champion" in your corner

User Info Menu

Nothing beats a "Champion" in your corner

Any serious visitor to Jamaica has many stories to tell that help to explain why we keep coming back. Here's one for you:

We had a pretty quick run through Immigration and Customs this trip. Our friend and driver, Collin "Champion" Williams, met us as planned and we headed to Negril with a firm grasp of cold Heinies fresh from Champion's cooler. We got to our apartment and started to unpack only to discover that one of the rolling duffles was't ours. I won't bore you (embarrass myself) with all the details, but Champion hung in there with us to sort it all out.

He dropped everything to help us and arranged for his colleagues to cover his other customers. It was a rough start to our trip, but Champion kept his cool and us calm until it was resolved. As I thanked him he said he does't want to be just our driver. He wants to treat us like a valued friend. He does. He is to us.

You can find his contact information on the Transport tab above. I can't recommend him enough. It really pays to have a Champion in your corner.

Respect --Marblehead (immediate past president - Smooth Headed International Travelers)
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Re: Nothing beats a "Champion" in your corner

First time to have Collin drive me from the airport this reach. Looking forward to meeting him again. Nice guy.

User Info Menu

Re: Nothing beats a "Champion" in your corner

Quote Originally Posted by bjritz View Post
    First time to have Collin drive me from the airport this reach. Looking forward to meeting him again. Nice guy.
    How'd it go, bjritz?
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.