Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Looking for an old friend

User Info Menu

Looking for an old friend

Hoping someone may know Cleon Douglas and have any contact information. I met him years ago when he worked at Sandals and then Rock House as a bar tender. I'll be back in Negril 5/30 - 6/6 and would love to see him again.

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for an old friend

Wow, haven't seen Cleon since we last stayed at Sandals, here he is from that trip in 2001. He was probably the funniest/best bartender we've ever had! I remember him stacking 9 cans of Miller Lite 1 on top of the other on his head and walking up a flight of stairs without dropping any.

Name:  rsz_clevon1.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  54.2 KB

User Info Menu

That's my man. I haven't seen him since 2006 when he was working at Rock House. I think he has been gone from there for 3-4 years. In '06 he had started renting out a few taxi cabs so maybe he is no longer bar tending. I hope someone knows where he is.

User Info Menu

We saw Cleon at the old Seashore Bay. We was there the last week it was open. He said was Azul opens up he will be back there. So I went to TA and typed in Azul (the old Seashore Bay)to see what old co-workers went back to work and I swear I saw his picture behind the bar again along with Junior. You might want to go to TA and look. We had a BLAST with Cleon. We chatted a lot and his laugh is addicting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Thanks Vince. Azul is a place to start the search. Cleon and I hit it off immediately. We went out and partied after he got off work the first niht I met him. One time I even spent the night at his place when I was fighting with my girlfriend. Hope I find him, I'd love to catch up.

User Info Menu

Any new sightings? I'll be back in April.

User Info Menu

I'm curious too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]