Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going to Port Antonio for our Honey Moon

User Info Menu

Re: Going to Port Antonio for our Honey Moon

Very excited for this, and the drive.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

We rented a car for 2 weeks when we went to Port Antonio. Pretty easy drive from MoBay, for the most part roads are great. Heading towards Long Beach from PA the road is more like the Negril area. I wouldn't go without a car there, things are quite spread out. Others have mentioned some of the great outings, unsure if I missed it but rafting the Rio Grande is a very relaxing trip with fantastic scenery.
    My tip would be to check out Reich Falls on their "closed" day. Pretty sure that's Monday. We showed up purely by chance on the closed day and ended up with a more personal tour from a very personable and helpful local, I believe his family owned land there.
    At Boston make sure to try the jerk sausage - chicken and pork. Delicious.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

glad to hear you're renting a car . . . i just came back from a short week, rented from island . . . ended up close to port maria for a villa stay. from there i ended up all over the place, including negril and back. did a road trip to porty for a drive . . . real doable. did a solo trip. great roads, scenery and all. . . . you will do ok.

User Info Menu

Thanks for ll of the input. Good news.