Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Port Antonio for our Honey Moon

User Info Menu

Going to Port Antonio for our Honey Moon

Staying at norse point. We have 5 nights in PA. #1 Priority outside of romance is Boston Jerk... What else?

User Info Menu

Re: Going to Port Antonio for our Honey Moon

GREAT choice, the housekeeper is a true gem and the views from there are spectacular! rafting the rio grande try to go later in the day as the sun is hot! Reich Falls, Frenchman Cove, Winnifred Beach, Long Bay Beach and Boston Beach. Live Jazz at Trident on Saturday night would be a nice outing. There are kayaks at Norse Point take one over to the island, oh and a boat ride around Blue Lagoon then onto Winnifred would be nice as well. If you need a driver let me know there are two brothers in the area that I trust and can recommend. CONGRATULATIONS!

User Info Menu

Thank you,

I think we may rent a car. We need to get from Negril to PA, then to PA to Negril for a few more night. Since I have read that PA is more spread out, I thought it would be more beneficial to have our own car and save money.

User Info Menu

sounds good....i have gotten the best rates from negril one stop renting through Island at the mobay airport...that's a long drive i was dog tired after doing it...but it is doable and the roads are good.

User Info Menu

I think on the way back we are planning on doing dunns river, so that should break up the drive a bit.

User Info Menu

From Negril to PA is a long way and can be tiring. We have drivers who could take you from point A to point B and back upon your request. You can contact us and tell us how you would like to do the ride and we can negotiate a price with you .
    CrossJamaicaTours
    Phone (876)3624906
    email: crossjamaicatours@gmail.com
    www.crossjamaicatours.com

User Info Menu

and you can stop at the big jerk center in discovery bay...that will help break it up ..once I got to mobay I felt i was home free and could make it the rest of the way with no issues ...

User Info Menu

Video of Ochie and Portland even saw Norse Point

https://youtu.be/vopV3VVZ7_U

User Info Menu

The drive pretty smooth after you get through mobay headed up the north coast? I think it will be a fun adventure.

User Info Menu

Yes, after around Annotto Bay it gets winding but good road conditions all the way. Be careful on the round abouts there is a big one between runaway bay and ochie and then between port maria and annotto bay