Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immigration and Customs

User Info Menu

Re: Immigration and Customs

I just must be lucky all these years I'm been coming Sangster..never waited longer that 20 mins..this year my girlfriend & I were literally turned the corner to see not one person in the waiting line & I did see the kiosks off to the left..I always fly on Tuesdays or Wednesdays....As far as Club Mobay goes I think it's just another way to spend Club MoMoney...in the 22 years I've been going never needed it. I spend enough in Negril the 6 weeks I'm there...with no regrets..ever! See you next year Negril..same time...same station.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Thanks! I was trying to decide on buying the Club Mobay for arrival but I think I will just pass and take my chances since it is a early morning flight on a Tuesday...
    We bought Club Mobay for our trip in February arriving on a Tuesday early afternoon, our plane was the only one hitting customs so the Club Mobay did not speed things up at all

User Info Menu

I agree. If you are arriving early on a weekday, there shouldn't be much of a line at Immigration. Club MoBay is probably not necessary.

User Info Menu

Feb arrival, they were only allowing folks from specific airlines use the kiosks (not mine lol). I pondered while progressing in line if they were testing the system by comparing passenger lists with kiosk reports.