Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canoe Bar

User Info Menu

Canoe Bar

Canoe Bar happy hour,,,, 2 for 1 drink specials everyday Home of Negril's best rum punch! great daily dinner specials.

Fantastic Breakfasts, including caramelized banana French toast, Canoe eggs with homemade hollandaise sauce, and the HUGE Westland mountain breakfast!

Live Steel band every Monday and Thirsday! open daily from 10am-11 pm

User Info Menu

Re: Canoe Bar

IMO~ Best hang out with a IRIE vibe to enjoy your time there. Can't forget about the great sea glass hunting there. Along with snorkeling too.~ The Canoe is our MUST STOP place every trip back home!~ Respect patty_k and Kirby!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Can't wait to scooter on over for that Blue mountain French press and the CBFT
    (Caramelized Banana French Toast)

User Info Menu

Patty, Jim and I are looking forward to seeing you again~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Can't wait to get back for some of that great punch and awesome food!!

User Info Menu

Recently had a delicious omelette, fluffy and moist. Also the lionfish dinner, that fish was fried perfectly, yum! Love that you have grilled vegetables!

User Info Menu

Love Canoe Bar.Good food music and people.

User Info Menu

be there in May!

User Info Menu

We took a taxi to Canoe last week for breakfast around 9:00ish (I think) at they were SADLY closed. I'm an early riser so maybe it was too early? Or are they not open for breakfast every day of the week? I think it was Saturday. I was looking forward to this place and really bummed. We'll try again this fall I guess.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenBeeotch View Post
    We took a taxi to Canoe last week for breakfast around 9:00ish (I think) at they were SADLY closed. I'm an early riser so maybe it was too early? Or are they not open for breakfast every day of the week? I think it was Saturday. I was looking forward to this place and really bummed. We'll try again this fall I guess.

So sorry for your disapointment, during slow season we open at 10am, but there is usually coffee about 9:30 when staff arrive , During high season we open at 7am.