Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Blue Mountain Coffee Packs from Airport Store

User Info Menu

Re: Bad Blue Mountain Coffee Packs from Airport Store

As mentioned. I just buy from the grocery store, usually Value Master.

The only issue I ever had was once when I purchased a package that had the vacuum seal compromised. So now I just give a quick check to see that everything looks well vacuum sealed before I buy.

User Info Menu

I purchased a few packs of Island Blue 8 oz. at the airport on Saturday. Packs were dated 4/8/2015 and best before 4/2016. Had some yesterday morning (Sunday) and it was very good!

April 2016 - April 2015 - Feb. 2008 - Aug 2006 - Aug 2005 - Aug 2004 - Feb 2004 - Feb 2003 - Feb 2002 - Feb 2001 - Feb 1999 - Feb 1998

User Info Menu

Got 10# from a guy named LeRoy this year (Conquering Lion) was cheaper than what I could find in any of the stores or shops and was good coffee. I am not a coffee aficionado or connoisseur of any sort but I know what I like and it was good.

User Info Menu

LeRoy's is good, but not real JBM.

User Info Menu

I've enjoyed Bigroy's JBM from Cafe Goa for the last few years. True it's not pretty vacuum packed, but never lasts long enough to matter

User Info Menu

We always enjoy certified Blue Mountain coffee while on the island but we buy the less expensive High Mountain coffee to bring home. We usually bring back 10 or more pounds of it and it is still better than anything I can get at home for the same price.