Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for hotel recommendations

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for hotel recommendations

Travellers is good, stayed in January and March. Great customer service. What you get for the price esp high season can't be beat.

User Info Menu

I would also suggest firefly speak to Andrea directly as well as Rayon speak to Pansy directly. I too have thought a lot about Travellers gets great reviews and pricing is fantastic

User Info Menu

I agree with Firefly. We stayed there in Feb and loved it. The new owners do everything they can to make you comfortable. Great view and nice spot on the beach. Here is the view we had from our room's balcony
    Name:  Firefly View.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  86.6 KB

User Info Menu

Just spent a week at sunquest. ..rustic...but clean....and priced right...good beach and security....
    "Not all those who wander are lost"
    J.R.R Tolkien

User Info Menu

Negril Tree House is not that far from Coco.. Was there 3 weeks ago and walked to Coco every day for Happy Hour-- (maybe a 5 minute walk up the beach)... Snagged a great deal for NTH on living social, and they have a really good breakfast buffet, as opposed to the continental breakfast at CCLP
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

Well we are all booked. First week on west end, week 2 on the beach.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Where did you ultimately decide for your beach stay?
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Booked at ocean front room at Rooms on the beach. I have eyed it up in the past, I like the little cement barrier they have. Gives you the option of being close to the water or having a bit of no hassle privacy while lounging on the beach. Happy with the rate, right within what I was hoping to pay. With the dirt cheap rate we got at Seastar it will help make up for the sky high flight prices.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Just spent a week at sunquest. ..rustic...but clean....and priced right...good beach and security....
    Was the restaurant open? Someone posted on TA that most of the staff and menu from Patrick's was back.