Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for hotel recommendations

User Info Menu

Looking for hotel recommendations

Mrs Sandman and I are excited for our return to Negril after a few year hiatus, but as we are coming during peak season next winter the place I wanted to stay is already booked (Whitesands).
    We are splitting a 2 week trip between the cliffs and the beach, starting on the cliffs. which is booked. We have stayed at Country Country several times as well as Coco but are hoping to find a place for a bit less money, especially with the Canadian dollar in the crapper again.
    Does anyone have any suggestions? We are looking at Travellers, price is good but not my favorite part of the beach, would rather closer to Coco. I am considering Rondel Village but I don't like their "bracelet" policy.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for hotel recommendations

I can give you some feedback after we stay at Travellers for the first time in July.

Have you considered Treehouse? We stayed 9 nights a few years back and had a good experience.

User Info Menu

We will definitely be booking before July, more like this week lol. We are considering Treehouse Harry, but would like to be a bit closer to the Coco area.
    I guess I should mention budget- would like to stay between 150-175US a night including taxes. A/C, decent beach area and good security are important, TV not needed.

User Info Menu

Firefly has been nicely renovated...located near Coco.
    Fyi...security id bracelets that Rondel uses are now being used at White Sands also.

User Info Menu

you can stay at coco for that amount easy..look at negrilonestop.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleNegril View Post
    you can stay at coco for that amount easy..look at negrilonestop.com
    Not when we are going. Not even close.

User Info Menu

oh didnt look close enough..Canadian money... got it.yea prob not.

User Info Menu

What about Negril Palms? Last time we were there, the restaurant seemed lacking, but the motel itself was great for the price.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandman66 View Post
    We will definitely be booking before July, more like this week lol. We are considering Treehouse Harry, but would like to be a bit closer to the Coco area.
    I guess I should mention budget- would like to stay between 150-175US a night including taxes. A/C, decent beach area and good security are important, TV not needed.
    Hi Sandman!
    Call us if you need to arrange for your airport transfer to Negril. One or our drivers will be available to pick you up and take care of you, bring some cool Red Stripes to welcome you and will cheer your trip to Negril with some good reggae music.
    You can learn more about us checking out our website and facebook pages and choose your tour among the many we offer and let us make your trip to Jamaica the trip of your life!!! Let our tour guides take care of you. They are very knowledgeable of Jamaica’s history, culture, music, and traditions and with a wide experience. They are also excellent drivers and can provide amazing insights into the local areas.

Phone (876) 3624906
    email: crossjamaicatours@gmail.com
    www.crossjamaicatours.com

We would be happy to be part of your upcoming trip to Jamaica!! Enjoy your stay!
    Owen

User Info Menu

Sunquest Cottages. No online presence, you have to call.

Or Rayon across from Sunbeach. May be under your budget. Looked at Firefly this past high season, prices were high unless you go for a Secrets cabin.
    Last edited by Melody; 04-22-2015 at 08:34 AM.