Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicest Hotel on 7 Mile

User Info Menu

Nicest Hotel on 7 Mile

What is the nicest non AI hotel on 7 mile?

I was thinking about staying at one of the Suites at Travellers which is around $250 per night during high season.

Was also looking at the Spa Retreat up on the cliffs but I think I would prefer to stay on the beach with the action.

This will be my first trip to Negril as I previously stayed at the Enchanted Garden in Ochos Rios.. It was decent but not great... hoping for a better experience this time around.

User Info Menu

Re: Nicest Hotel on 7 Mile

Suites at Idle Awhile
    Owner's Villa at Nirvana

User Info Menu

We visited Miss G's sister at CoCo La Palm. The two bedroom suite was very nice. Right on the beach

Name:  P1260007.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  94.0 KB

Name:  P1260008.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  P1260010.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  83.8 KB

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Spa Retreat - i was not so keen on.
    Pretty pricey for Travellers - but i have not seen their suites - and there is not a lot of beach front there.

Beach Club villa, Rondel, treehouse, country country..

if you need a driver call 1-876-863-0715 red plated taxi, name is Patrick i have used him for years - tell him karen sent u enjoy Negril

User Info Menu

The nicest hotels are probably ones I can't afford. From what I've seen on walkthroughs, Idle Awhile is very nice as is Charela.

I also hear that Sandy Haven is very nice, but very expensive.

User Info Menu

surprised so few mention Charela....is is clearly the gem of the beach IMHO

User Info Menu

Have you checked out Negril Tree House Resort? We have stayed there 5 times now & they are awesome! Beautiful grounds, freshwater pool, restuarant /bar right on the beach, gym, and the friendliest staff you'll ever find. Can't forget the free breakfast that will wow you!!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎

User Info Menu

My favorite on the beach is Idle Awhile. I must say that the owners Villa at Nirvana also looks nice, but I have no personal experience staying there. Those would be my top two for non AI.

User Info Menu

Don't bother with Sandy Haven, a friend of mine stayed there this January when we were at Idle Awhile. He hated it. They discourage you from bringing your own booze,deal breaker for us.
    The rooms are more modern and nicer at IA compared to Nirvana, but you can't beat the direct beach access of the Owner's Villa with a great covered patio right on the beach.

User Info Menu

I agree with saeyedoc... Stayed at Sandy Haven 10 days last year when Ccco was full... big $$ Would never go back...definitely not a high end luxury boutique resort...