Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Catch A fire Tour 2015

User Info Menu

Re: Catch A fire Tour 2015

somebody going to the santa barbara bowl? i am there

User Info Menu

Maine State Pier, anyone?

User Info Menu

YaMon,

The missus and I just bought tickets for the Maine show. Gives us a chance to take a little vacation and stop in and see my parents over the labor day weekend. Looking forward to both Reggae and Maine seafood!! It is over five long months before we get back to Negril, so this gives us something to look forward to before then.

TedP

User Info Menu

TedP.... Might see you there! Hoping my brother can make it down from Bangor for the festivities. Thinking of booking the Hampton Inn just down the street. I've never been to a show on the pier, curious to see how it all works! excited for some live Marley-s and friends!

User Info Menu

does anybody know why i can't buy the tickets for the santa barbara bowl on ticketmaster.com? every time when i try to order, there is shown the followin: We were unable to process your request. Try again later.
    is it sold out? that would be so sad

edit: it worked now
    Last edited by biaatch; 07-16-2015 at 09:40 PM.

User Info Menu

Tour starts today in Philly...Anyone going to the Mann?

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Going to the Boston show! Can't wait.

User Info Menu

Im heading down to the Maine St. Pier also. Saw Etana there last summer and it made me think of the old Negril Escape shows... expect it to be super loud and tight as its a real narrow venue. Im actually not going to get a ticket- trick is just head to the top floor of the parking garage. Perfect view and sound- its usually a big party up there! Have fun all. Cant wait for Tarrus!!!

User Info Menu

Just got tickets and accommodations for Minneapolis show on Sept 12, now the count down starts. I am so excited!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JahLove View Post
    Just got tickets and accommodations for Minneapolis show on Sept 12, now the count down starts. I am so excited!!
    Sweet, i'll be at the Minneapolis show as well, great venue !