Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catch A fire Tour 2015

User Info Menu

Re: Catch A fire Tour 2015

Wow, I use to see blues bands at the Cabooze when I lived in Minnesota in the 80's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Or.... you can hop a plane to Minnie,and go with me....party!!!!!!
    Oh how I wish!!!!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Good point, Kevin. I've been wanting to check out a show at the Stone Pony Summer Stage, but haven't gotten there yet. I'm also not a big fan of the reserved seats at the Mann, which is why I always go for the lawn seats. Of course, that means that I'm always further away from the stage.
    I also believe that is a holiday weekend. Traffic heading to\from the shore may be heavier then traffic going into Philly. NYC is still an option too. Decisions desicions.......

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Minneapolis in da house.... I'm so there !!!!! Hi Vi !
    Tickets go on sale Friday morning at 10am. Presale tomorrow at 10am. I am there as well!!

User Info Menu

I'm thinking the 8 hr drive to Denver may be worth it, even though I'll be in Negril the next month. Something about Colorado and reggae just go hand in hand though....

User Info Menu

Same here. I used to go see bands at The Cabooze in Minneapolis in 84 & 85 when I lived there! This should be a great show with the Marley's

User Info Menu

Got my tickets for the Philly show. Anyone else going?

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Good point, Kevin. I've been wanting to check out a show at the Stone Pony Summer Stage, but haven't gotten there yet. I'm also not a big fan of the reserved seats at the Mann, which is why I always go for the lawn seats. Of course, that means that I'm always further away from the stage.
    Stone Pony are a bunch of crooks. When I was there a few years ago, security was confiscating everyone's Sub materials and throwing it in a trunk of a car parked at that side. That really happened.

User Info Menu

Another Minneapolitan here. This will be an outdoor show. I've got my tix, gonna be fun!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by never2many View Post
    Stone Pony are a bunch of crooks. When I was there a few years ago, security was confiscating everyone's Sub materials and throwing it in a trunk of a car parked at that side. That really happened.
    One of the reasons I opted for Philly over Stone Pony is because Philly has decriminalized. Worst that can happen is you get a ticket with a relatively minor fine.