Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Safe and Sound with Luxurious Carib Tours

User Info Menu

Safe and Sound with Luxurious Carib Tours

This is my second time using Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica. I was happy again with their services. Andre picked me up at the airport. I had to do some small errands. Andre went in with me while I was conducting my business. This shows me he cares about me as a person not just a customer. I like the personal touch that Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica gives. Max took me back to the airport when I was leaving. He is very nice and professional.

A couple of days after I got home, I received a call from Andre to make sure I made it safely.

Overall, Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica will always be my transportation service.

User Info Menu

Re: Safe and Sound with Luxurious Carib Tours

Hello NegrilAddict, thank you for your review posting. It was our pleasure serving you with transportation and taxi service at its best for the second time whist you were in Jamaica. We hope you enjoyed yourself to the fullest whilst in Jamaica this time around. Again Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica would like to thank your for your support.

We look forward to welcome you back to Jamaica shores very soon.

For information about our transportation service contact us using the information below;

Tel#: 1876 798 8382 or 1876 8166503

Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

Read about us on TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...h_Jamaica.html

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382

User Info Menu

Book your private Airport transfer Tours and Sight-Seeing Tours With Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica. We private #1 transportation Service at great prices. Contact us today and let us help your plan your Airport Transfer, Tours and Excursions and all other ground transportation needs.
    Contact Info
    Tell#: 1876 798 8382 or 1876 816 6503
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com or luxuriouscaribtours@yahoo.com
    TripAdvisor:https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...h_Jamaica.html

Negril, Jamaica

User Info Menu

NegrilAddict - so agree They are the best I've used a lot of different companies over the years, and have not had any that
    have treated us as good!! See you guys in December

User Info Menu

Thank you for your continuous support we are always anxious and excited to welcome you to our island and our service. We look forward to your next visit.

To experience to Luxury in airport transfer, taxi and transportation in Jamaica contact us today at;

Tel#: 1876 798 8382 or 1876 816 6503

EMAIL: info@luxuriouscaribtoursjamaica.com or luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

WEB: www.luxuriouscaribtursjamaica.com

Negril, Jamaica