Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Make a good choice!

User Info Menu

Make a good choice!

When looking for a taxi near you when you are in Negril or for a taxi to pick you up at the airport a good choice to get good services is Cross Jamiaca Tours. We offer a high standard of service at competitive rates. We not only get you where you need to be, but we transport you with a level of care that can only be achieved through years of experience.

Owen

Cross Jamaica Tours
    Phone (876)3624906
    email: crossjamaicatours@gmail.com
    www.crossjamaicatours.com

User Info Menu

Re: Make a good choice!

Yes ....make your booking now!

User Info Menu

Dude, we know you're out there. You don't need to remind us every day.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
    Dude, we know you're out there. You don't need to remind us every day.
    Sorry Harrys but you do not need to read our advertisement if you are not interested in our services. We are member and sponsor of Negril.com , we have a business and we are advertising it.

User Info Menu

Maybe you should listen to your potential customers, I'm not the first to comment on your repeated postings.

You aren't advertising, you are spamming.

I hired a different driver for my visit in July, and specifically didn't consider you based on your frequent posts, especially when you comment on a thread that has nothing to do with the services you offer. I understand that you're trying to drum up business, as are many others here, yet no one spams as often as you do. There's no reason to advertise your business here Every. Single. Day.
    Last edited by HarryS; 05-27-2015 at 06:13 PM.

User Info Menu

HarryS wrote:

" I understand that you're trying to drum up business, as are many others here, yet no one spams as often as you do. There's no reason to advertise your business here Every. Single. Day."

Owen, I welcome reading your feedback on topics related to your home locale, but each one doesn't have to be a sales pitch. I too would be hard pressed to use your services because of it.

User Info Menu

Advertisers have the right to promote their services. If you see the advertisers name in the subject line; you don't have to click on that thread.
    Companies pay good money to gain your attention. Without them; there would be no Negril.com!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big_frank View Post
    Advertisers have the right to promote their services. If you see the advertisers name in the subject line; you don't have to click on that thread.
    Companies pay good money to gain your attention. Without them; there would be no Negril.com!
    I agree, Big_frank, as a "paying advertiser" he has the right to promote their services. If the "promotion" is in a thread they started and so you could just not click on that thread after reading the title, that would be no problem. It is when the "gaining your attention" posts are not relevant to the topic that is when it seems pushy.

People complain if a higgler pesters them on the beach and this is similar. Sometimes you have to just let satisfied customers recommend your services when appropriate. I, for one, appreciate their sponsorship but am a little turned off by the sharp elbows at the advertising table.

Just my opinion,
    Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

That's a good point Bill.