Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Tomorrow tomorrow, I love ya!

User Info Menu

Tomorrow tomorrow, I love ya!

Yay!!! Trip is finally here. Leaving the house at 5am in the morning to head to the airport! Would lien to do an onsite trip report but I keep reading here not to post where you are staying and how long you will be there. Y'all think it's still safe to do an onsite trip report?

soooooo excited and ready!

User Info Menu

Re: Tomorrow tomorrow, I love ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Yay!!! Trip is finally here. Leaving the house at 5am in the morning to head to the airport! Would lien to do an onsite trip report but I keep reading here not to post where you are staying and how long you will be there. Y'all think it's still safe to do an onsite trip report?

soooooo excited and ready!
    I always post.

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

Administrator

User Info Menu

Many people have done onsite trip reports. They are great! But some common sense guidelines would probably be wise to use. Dont post your room number, full name, where you stash your money, what gadgets or jewelry you are bringing, etc. Also, posting the previous day's events, say in the morning during coffee would be smarter than saying what your plans are tomorrow.

Just like you ask a neighbor to watch your house and use automatic lighting systems to create an illusion of being home while on vacation, announcing to the world you will not be at your hotel room because you are going to YS Falls tomorrow is not the wisest thing to do. But saying you went to YS Falls yesterday and rode the zipline can cause no harm at all.

And after years of living here, dont invite strangers into your room, even if they are another guest at the hotel. Con artists come in every shape, size and nationality...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

good, common sense advice!!

User Info Menu

Sounds like a plan!!! Trip report to follow!!