Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best property with kitchen?

User Info Menu

Re: Best property with kitchen?

Treehouse is my property and I live on property. We have 7 kitchenettes , 2 - 2 Bedroom Suites ( both with washer /dryer). 11- 1 bedroom suites - Note kitchenettes and 2 bedrooms have real stoves, Large Refrigerators : breakfast can be included with your rate
    Let's talk - email me negriltreehouse@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Gail Jackson Brooks

User Info Menu

I stay at the Golden Sunset across the road from Alfred's. It's an older property but well kept and I have always felt safe and secure there. I have a kitchen with fridge and stove (both full size) which I share with the adjoining room. Often I am there alone so have the whole place. It's quite, for the most part, at night. Jenny is the manager and a lovely person to deal with.

You know, going in the summer will be much quieter and it is the time for construction. With fewer tourists, hotels use this time for improvements.
    Last edited by SLP; 05-24-2015 at 01:21 PM.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Treehouse

User Info Menu

Firefly has some nice apartments and if you call them they give great deals. Nice people, beautiful property, and good location on the beach.

User Info Menu

Another vote for Treehouse. After staying at a number properties on both beach and cliffs. Treehouse has become our Negril home. The facilities, grounds, and staff are all top notch. And Gail is an awesome host. Contact her directly for the best arrangements. In room wifi and gym on property are some of the new additions to an already great place!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Treehouse
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

Treehouse kitchenettes are amazing and more than enough for a couple. The breakfast buffet is the best deal on the beach. Great staff and location.

User Info Menu

Thank you all for your help! I shall repay in kind with a trip report...