Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: May 19 to June 2 - The bachelor party, the wedding, drive to Portland and back etc

User Info Menu

Re: May 19 to June 2 - The bachelor party, the wedding, drive to Portland and back e

It was perfect.

User Info Menu

Re: May 19 to June 2 - The bachelor party, the wedding, drive to Portland and back e

Name:  FB_IMG_1434552257136.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  46.9 KB

Rehearsal dinner cocktail hour.

User Info Menu

What a great looking couple! Congratulations to you and Jackie!

User Info Menu

Congratulations and loving the report!

User Info Menu

Congratulations on the marriage and wedding! You will have stories to tell for YEARS!

User Info Menu

Congrats to both of you!

VVHT, Di, Carly & Keith

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Congratulations!!!

User Info Menu

Congratulations. Starting the trip report woes out with upside down pictures is an awesome touch.

User Info Menu

It's wedding day.

I take the fellas to xtabi to literally jump off the cliff, before I do it figuratively. We had a good group. All of my groomsmen, plus the husbands of the the bridesmaids.

After we head up into red ground for some curried goat.

It's about time to get ready, so we all get showered and meet up in the groomsmen suite at Charela. We hung there and watched Speed (the movie). Did some pictures.

Well, it's about that time I guess? I saw Rob - He was there a bit early to setup the webcam. He graciously did our wedding for free.

I was unaware that when we walked out. That's when it started.

We had a quick ceremony. Jackie was only 5 minutes late.

User Info Menu

Name:  benandBM.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  80.6 KBName:  Groomsmen.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  76.2 KBName:  Sininglifeaway.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  53.5 KBName:  Marriagecert.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  54.9 KBName:  walkingout.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  65.9 KB