Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 40 Legs??

User Info Menu

Re: 40 Legs??

not all people react the same , just like a bee sting, or spider bite...one woman we know took refuge behind a wall built from coral during the rain, a multi-leg crawled out to escape the rain pouring into the wall on to her hair and bit her on the cheek, her face swelled up like a balloon, I was bit, and all it did was swell a little bit and itched for a couple of days...as Rob said nowdays to get bit you almost must go looking for them....enjoy
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Re: 40 Legs??

dem dangerous likkle creatures......some get really huge.......
    at mi apartment mi had some about 3 years ago....
    and one did get in mi bed and got stung by a baby one.....
    hurt like a son of a gun....lot worse than a bee sting......really hurt mon
    put some alcohol on it and it was okay........but still stung for hours afterwards
    but haven't seen any recently......jah bless

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Last edited by Marko; 07-04-2015 at 08:02 AM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20