Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Grand Pineapple question

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapple question

Does anybody know if the Grand Pineapple allows 4 people in a room?

The reason I ask is that my 16 Y/o is classified as an adult when looking for availability on line.

when I have to put in 3 adult and one child it will not allow it.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Grand Pineapple question

I would call directly to book for more than two people per room. While most rooms have two double beds, some have a queen or even a king.

To be honest, I wouldn't put more than two people in a room. Even though you aren't there much, it seems like it would be a tight fit for four people. That doesn't mean you can't do it thought.

For anything over three people, you get the N/A notice, as you discovered. Calling directly would help you book the most appropriate accommodation for your family.

I have to call to book my next stay because there isn't anywhere to book with my pineapple perks points. I've always had good luck with calling the toll free number directly.

Good luck! I really liked the grand pineapple.

User Info Menu

yea I was planning on calling a travel agent in the Morning.

Usually I book all my own stuff, but perhaps they can do the leg work.

Good advice Thanks

User Info Menu

best!

And maybe someone else knows more and can help!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rellim View Post
    yea I was planning on calling a travel agent in the Morning.

Usually I book all my own stuff, but perhaps they can do the leg work.

Good advice Thanks
    So you will have the travel agent do all the leg work and then you book it on your own? just curious
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    So you will have the travel agent do all the leg work and then you book it on your own? just curious
    Don't think that was what I was getting at, but someone who deals with vacations every day may have a solution to the problem.

Doesn't cost anymore for them to book so why not.

But that being said, I ask some time for multiple quotes form different companies but can't book with everybody

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rellim View Post
    Don't think that was what I was getting at, but someone who deals with vacations every day may have a solution to the problem.

Doesn't cost anymore for them to book so why not.

But that being said, I ask some time for multiple quotes form different companies but can't book with everybody
    Just a follow up .

Learned a few things about checking around, it seems that certain travel agencies reserve block of rooms, so one agency I called said to bad all booked for what I wanted, just out of curiosity I called another and low & beholden I got the exact room I wanted.

Another interesting fact was the rooms on the web site for the grand pineapple showed no availability, so if I hadn't checked around I would be going to Mexico instead of Negril

Perhaps common knowledge to some but hopefully helpful to somebody out there.