Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white sands

User Info Menu

white sands

would anyone here have any information on white sands.dont need price information,but what the staff and general information about the hotel is like.

User Info Menu

Re: white sands

It's an OK budget place. I stayed there for ATI week 2 years ago. It was packed to the gills with youths from Kingston. Never felt unsafe. It's just very basic. Bed, mini fridge, AC, Bathroom.

User Info Menu

My favorite place.....nothing fancy, but for that price, doesn't matter. The front desk staff is great. They have safety deposit boxes for all you valuables. The rooms are basic,
    but clean Housekeeping is wonderful there. Tony the bartender is a professional, he will whip anything up. The bar is very popular, lots of people socialize there. They serve breakfast and lunch.
    The beach area is great, lots of sun or shade options. The security is also really good. They have a choice of rooms on the beach side, or across the street. The vibe is good, a little music
    always coming from the bar. You will love it.

User Info Menu

I agree with jojo....this is a really fun and happening spot...the beach bar is always happening with a different two for 1 special daily...keep in mind there is no tv...I couldnt care less but some do....this place just has a really cool vibe ....I love walking up the steps to the pavilion or whatever it's called and chilling up there....I highly recommend this place...I'm booked there in October and I really haven't found a value like this for what it has to offer...

User Info Menu

jojo - I understand there are no safes in the rooms - the safety deposit boxes at the office - are they easily accessible? We are staying there in November for the 1st time, and that is the only negative that I was concerned with.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mamade11 View Post
    jojo - I understand there are no safes in the rooms - the safety deposit boxes at the office - are they easily accessible? We are staying there in November for the 1st time, and that is the only negative that I was concerned with.
    They are in the office locked up at all times, they give you a key, and they have a key, takes both to open your box,just like how a bank works, I have never had a problem ,and
    they are more than happy to help you all day, I believe the office closes at 8 each evening. I actually prefer it that way, feel safer to me. just my opinion. I am excited for
    you, I just love it there. Also each room has a balcony or patio, depending on what floor you are on, nice and quiet to sit out on, morning or evening!

User Info Menu

Thanks jojo!! It's an all girls trip this year - there are 8 of us celebrating my daughter's college graduation. We are actually staying in the Villa which I am VERY excited about. I've stopped there and had drinks many times, so I think it will be perfect for us!

User Info Menu

Love the place. Many returning guests (like me) who love the vibe there. Name:  100_8370.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  98.8 KB

User Info Menu

Has one of the best bartenders on the beach. Tony creates a great vibe at the bar.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the question, Flip - and for all the answers! We saw a great deal there and sort of pushed the button in a "how bad can it be?" mood ... and, lo and behold - it's more of a "wait til you see how GOOD it will be"!!! This is awesome! Now REALLY looking forward to it! Has all the hallmarks of a great stay! Gotta love this board for moments like this! Thanks for the info and positive reviews. It's got all we want and need!