Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Great Deals in Negril

User Info Menu

Great Deals in Negril

I'm amazed at the great deals available in Negril. Sunset on the Cliffs, Yellowbird, Seastar, Catcha Gardens and now I saw a new Groupon for The Treehouse Resort. I think it includes transfers but doesn't mention that in the Groupon site. Can you confirm Gail?? Now if we could get some reasonable airfares we're all set!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Great Deals in Negril

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    I'm amazed at the great deals available in Negril. Sunset on the Cliffs, Yellowbird, Seastar, Catcha Gardens and now I saw a new Groupon for The Treehouse Resort. I think it includes transfers but doesn't mention that in the Groupon site. Can you confirm Gail?? Now if we could get some reasonable airfares we're all set!!!
    Treehouse Transfers and Breakfast is included

User Info Menu

we just got back from 8 days in Negril, we got a good deal from Sunwing, 900.00 canadian each for flight and 8 days all inc. at Fun Holiday, soon come

User Info Menu

That does sound like a good deal. How is Sunwing to fly with?

User Info Menu

I just used Sunwing in March, flight only, got a clearance rate a month before, so a good deal. However, if I used them again, I'd spring for the plus package on the way home. There were several flights lined up to check bags at Mobay and it was a very long wait. With the package you get to use express check in, and there was hardly anyone using it. Would have saved an hour. Plus you get extra weight. Carryon is only 11 lbs and checked 44, makes a big difference. Plus, take lots to drink on the plane...they didn't even offer a glass of water until after the food was served, about halfway through the flight. They did offer water for sale after take off, silly me, I didn't buy any. Quite dehydrated by the time I got something and I was unfortunately in a cramped middle seat and felt claustrophobic. I did ask to move and got the full back seat of the plane and laid down.
    Last edited by Melody; 07-06-2015 at 10:26 AM.

User Info Menu

i've flown sunwing 3x now to san lucas in mexico. . . excellent service, can't find anything to complain about.