Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Reflections of our first summer trip to Negril

User Info Menu

Reflections of our first summer trip to Negril

we usually stay in feb, it was a little warmer, no rain for our fist all inc trip at Fun Holiday, it was great, good food and great staff, we noticed that the vendors were more personable and we had some great conversations, more free concerts at nite, our best days were at Drifters Bar and a first visit to Red Dragon Bar thanx to Rob the administrator, thanx Rob, we are going to book again for next June for another get away, all in all it was great, soon come

User Info Menu

Re: Reflections of our first summer trip to Negril

We love off season. Never been during busy season. We will stick to off season still. Glad you had a blast in Negril!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Glad you had a good time.

We were there this past June, but didn't make it up to Red Dragon to visit Ragga Bones and Gordo!! Missed the best jerk pork in Negril!

Didn't make it to Drifters either!!!

I definitely enjoyed how quiet it was on the beach and the vendors were more laid back.

Thanks,

VVHT

User Info Menu

I was there in March. Weather was good except for the occasional rain. I would like to go in June but am concerned about extreme heat and humidity. Is it bad?

User Info Menu

So glad you had fun, I saw your pictures dancing away at Drifters......what happens in Negril.....never stays there ..lol

User Info Menu

Dax, two weeks ago it wasn't that bad, we used the room fan more than the AC. During the day, we just floated in the sea, great way to beat heat and humidity.