Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legends Question

User Info Menu

Re: Legends Question

Quote Originally Posted by VVHT View Post
    TAH, I would agree except the package prices are sooooo low! On vacation Outlet.com staying at Legends with a garden view room for a week All Inclusive (meals & Drinks), flying out of Boston, including airport transfers for 08/24 to 08/31 is around $850 per person! It states on the web site that you also have full privileges at Sam Sara. If I searched a little harder, I could probably find it for even less money!

I'm soooo tempted.....
    Wow, that is a very good deal. Tempting indeed...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    the beer is red stripe and the food gets better every year we go.10 years next feb
    If hockey puck hamburgers are your idea of good food, then that's great.

I taste tested their tap beer vs a bottle of red stripe, not the same. Not even close!

what I have discovered is there are a group of people who will defend legends/samsara to the death, and don't want to face the facts that it is a budget resort in every way.

User Info Menu

Come on HarryS, you know you've got a "hard-on" for Maurice because he wouldn't talk to you during your stay...personally, I don't blame him.
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Come on HarryS, you know you've got a "hard-on" for Maurice because he wouldn't talk to you during your stay...personally, I don't blame him.
    I didn't try to talk to him, but what I did notice was how the people act around him.

I'm in Negril now, and was talking to one of my friends and we got to talking about samsara, and he couldn't stop telling me how much the people who work there hate him, that he's a ###### and treats his employees like ######.

You also come to the defense of this place, and have messaged me privately sating you can't help but contradict what I say because you love the place so much. I'm glad you enjoy it, but I am entitled to share my opinion just as you are, and I don't need to accuse people of having "hard ons".

User Info Menu

Trust me, you are the LAST person I'd ever message ~~~

Enjoy your vacation
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

I have the messages, you sent them. No need to deny, and no need for the nastiness towards me. You don't know me, only my words on an Internet forum.

User Info Menu

Remember we ALL LOVE NEGRIL!!

One Resort Owner was laughing about a tourist that was complaining about the resort:

1) The Beach is too sandy!
    2) The Sea is too salty!
    3) The Sun is too hot!

Definitely not a repeat tourist to Negril!

VVHT

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
    I didn't try to talk to him, but what I did notice was how the people act around him.

I'm in Negril now, and was talking to one of my friends and we got to talking about samsara, and he couldn't stop telling me how much the people who work there hate him...
    HarryS,

I am also in Negril now. So please stop making personal attacks against people.

You admit you didnt try to talk to the owner. You "observed" him. Observations rarely give you the whole story. People see what and how you post here, and yet you say they dont know you from observing your posts. Shouldnt you allow the owner the same courtesy and talk to them to get to know them before passing judgement and posting it for the world to see?

And then you pass on second hand info from your friend here. I cannot dispute what your friend told you since I wasnt there to hear them. But I have some friends that look at that same owner as the one who gave them a chance when no one else would. There are some employees that have been there for years if not decades. Why would they still be working there if what you are passing on as second hand is true?

You are entitled to share your opinions, but you are not entitled to name call and say rude, misleading and untrue things about others.

Patricia didnt attack you. You personally attacked the owner of two successful hotels in Negril. And the owner has been successful here for about 40 or so years now.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
    If hockey puck hamburgers are your idea of good food, then that's great.

I taste tested their tap beer vs a bottle of red stripe, not the same. Not even close!

what I have discovered is there are a group of people who will defend legends/samsara to the death, and don't want to face the facts that it is a budget resort in every way.
    i wonder why the kegs they bring in say red stripe on them????hmmmm....

Administrator

User Info Menu

The kegs say Red Stripe on them because it is draft Red Stripe. And as we all know, draft always tastes different than bottles, as do bottles from cans.... which you can now buy Red Stripe in cans at HiLo!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!