Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legends Question

User Info Menu

Legends Question

Hello,

I will be arriving in Negril in 4 days!! :-)
    I can not wait! Woo hoo!!
    I am staying at Legends and I am aware that I am able to visit it's sister property, Samara free of charge.
    Would anyone know if this would include using Samsara's facilities (pool) and eating at the Restaurant, if I am on Legend's all inclusive plan, would that plan apply to Samsara as well?

Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Legends Question

I wouldn't do AI at those places.

User Info Menu

Only doing the AI because it was included in my price, I did not have to pay anything extra and if I did I for sure would not do the AI. I plan in eating most meals off site. But the AI will come in handy for quick, easy snacks and drinks. Just wondering if it is valid at Samara for me as well. I have already read the reviews on the hotels food :/

User Info Menu

yes both places .we stay at legends ai also every february and always have a great time!!

User Info Menu

Yes, you have exchange privileges at both properties. We are (also) Legends/SamSara regulars & LOVE the food served on the A/I option.
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

old goat
    So you are able to use the entire facility as well as get food and drink at both hotels free of charge?
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Thank you all for your responses! Can't wait to touchdown. It has been 15 years!

User Info Menu

TAH, I would agree except the package prices are sooooo low! On vacation Outlet.com staying at Legends with a garden view room for a week All Inclusive (meals & Drinks), flying out of Boston, including airport transfers for 08/24 to 08/31 is around $850 per person! It states on the web site that you also have full privileges at Sam Sara. If I searched a little harder, I could probably find it for even less money!

I'm soooo tempted.....

User Info Menu

Yes, you can use all the facilities at either place.

We did AI with them a few years ago, wouldn't do it again and would recommend you pay even less and avoid the AI option. The food is about as basic as you can get and you'll eat much better most anywhere else. The red stripe on tap that's included is definitely not red stripe, and if you want bottles you'll have to pay.

I heard the owner Maurice is currently away, which means the staff should be in good spirits.

User Info Menu

the beer is red stripe and the food gets better every year we go.10 years next feb